Friday, October 11, 2013

One Year 10/11/13

One year has flown by. And I don't even mean it figuratively; I mean it literally. So much has happened since the day we got married, it's hard to believe that we are here celebrating our one year anniversary. Of course the most important being that we now have Emily in our lives. And today also marks her being one month and officially leveled up from newborn to infant. (And soon in the future, hopefully, I will be able to blog about that special day)





Because so much has happened since we got married, I feel like more time should have passed. But, no, only a year.

We will probably brag that we are pretty much damn near a perfect couple, but, as all couples, we had our ups and downs. I don't think our downs were really "downs", but spats and arguments will always crop up. But we are always communicating so it's not like any problems or issues pile up to make things worse. And that's the important part.

With so much going on, it can get easy to lose ourselves in the events that were going on. I don't think it's the case with us. We always made sure to take a break and slow down when it felt like we haven't spent a lot of time together. I definitely made sure that I was not feeling overwhelmed and that all the tasks I had to do did not overtake me and I feel like David did the same thing.

As we experienced each milestone together, I know that we have grown closer together. Each experience is an experience that we are intertwined with and can never be undone. And I hope as time goes on, those moments will over take the moments we have experienced prior to meeting each other.

And now a small photo dump of our wedding day because I love going through the wedding photos. I always feel a rush of joy as I go through them.

David seeing me for the first time

The awesome wedding party

Some kungfu

The ceremony

We're married!

And happy one month to our baby girl!!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was! And I'm so glad you guys were able to be a part of it!! <3

      Delete
  2. Yay, for your 1 year. May there be so many more. I love the last photo. Haru looks like he is protecting Emily. Haru: "I must protect the little Susan!"

    ReplyDelete